Sahar Daftary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dear Saharjan

2 posters

Go down

Dear Saharjan Empty Dear Saharjan

Post  Seeker of Truth Wed May 20, 2009 1:47 pm

BismillahiRahmaniRahim

I begin with the Name of Allah, The Most Gracious, The Most MERCIFUL

How is it that people whom we've never met can have such a huge impact on our lives? Saharjan where do I start and what do I say...in moments like these all words fail...

It is through your writings on afghan forums that I got to know you, your thoughts, your pain, your happiness, your IMAN. Behind that gorgeous face was a girl who had found inner beauty, inner Truth, a truth that many are not blessed with, the Truth that the only key and door to peace, happiness and eternal love is ISLAM. You wrote so eloquently on the deep inner meanings of love & respect in Islam and would often compare it to the false promises of this temporary evil world. Saharjan you were veiled from this world with the name of Allah engraved in your beautiful heart. Not many are lucky to reach truth before leaving this world. Saharjan, I love the way you would write about taking Red-Bull drinks at night to stay awake so that you don't miss you fajr prayers. Staying awake to fullfill your duties as a Muslim meant so much to you, MashaAllah jaan. May Allah SWT shower many many rewards upon you my beautiful sister in Islam.

Our paths didn't cross in this world, but you must've truly been special to have had such a huge impact on someone who had never met you. I tell your story to anyone who is willing to listen. Very often I cannot sleep at night because there are so many thoughts of you and I think of your life, its last moments, your family being informed, and all of a sudden a lump forms in my throat and I try to hold back, but I cannot hold back, my tears start to flow. SubhanAllah this veil of separation truly breaks my heart and I wish that just once I would have had the opportunity to sit in your company, I have learned so much from you after your passing. When I remember what a good Muslim you were it gives me peace because being a good muslim is confirmation that you are in a better place, a place we cannot imagine with our limited knowledge/understanding, but a place where there's NO more tears. A place where one will be in the company of righteous Muslims who have passed on. Ahh what a beautiful gathering, SubhanAllah! You know Saharjan, one of the Awliya Allah (Imam Ghazali) had said 'this life is a prison and once we pass away we are released from this prison.'

There is a veil/barrier between you and us and Allah's Will must be fullfilled and when the time comes we all will cross to the other side, although this veil of separation is painful, it is temporary. It is like the example of the BARRIER/VEIL in ocean in the Quran 25:53 where Allah SWT says "It is he who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: one palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter; yet has he made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed." This veil/barrier of separation may hurt your loved ones, but you will be reunited with them InshaAllah. It is said in a hadith eh sharif of our Beloved Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) that the soul of the believer returns to their household on Fridays (Thursday nightfall after maghrib prayers). May you continue to visit your loved ones. May they sense your presene in their homes and light candles every Friday for you. You have a wonderful family and such good loyal friends. May Allah SWT keep them strong and give them lots of Sabr...InshaAllah this veil of separation will be removed one day.

For how long will the criminals enjoy their temporary freedom AND continue to live a life full of lies? Don't they know ALLAH is watching? No matter how much they try to escape in the end 'TO ALLAH WE RETURN''....have they no fear?

Allah has said in the Holy Quran 4:93."If a man kills a believer intentionally, his recompense is Hell, to abide therein (for ever): And the wrath and the curse of Allah are upon him, and a dreadful penalty is prepared for him.

Let's hope that they feel some guilt at least and make intention to come out with the truth and admit to their crimes so that there can be some closure and some hope for them in the hereafter. If they choose to continue enjoying this temporary freedom and a life full of lies/betrayal, a scorching fire is awaiting them from which they cannot escape even if they give all their wealth for ransom.

Rest in peace beautiful Saharjan...

Allahu Akbar.

Last edited by Seeker of Truth on Tue Sep 01, 2009 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Seeker of Truth
Seeker of Truth

Back to top Go down

Dear Saharjan Empty re: post

Post  anon Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:45 am

subhanAllah what a beautiful post.
inspirational.
thank you.

anon

Back to top Go down

Dear Saharjan Empty Re: Dear Saharjan

Post  tunasky Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:04 am

yes, the post is really amazing! very inspiring one.Inspired me on writing my research paper in Public Relations, thanks a lot!

tunasky

Back to top Go down

Post  VIC Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:14 am

Bismillahi Rahmani Rahim

thank you! I am glad these words are of comfort.

For some reason i cannot access my log in here, but I did receive an email notification about this.

xoxoxo
Vic

VIC

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum