Sahar Daftary
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Launceston dating - Lets get it poppin

Go down

Launceston dating  - Lets get it poppin Empty Launceston dating - Lets get it poppin

Post  Dubbodat Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:52 pm

russian women - I need some friends on the side My name is Cecelia MOULTRIE Launceston dating  - Lets get it poppin Sydney1 Launceston dating  - Lets get it poppin Sydney2 Launceston dating  - Lets get it poppin Sydney3 Launceston dating  - Lets get it poppin Sydney4 Now where do I start it's never easy talking about yourself.I tend to be a bit of a home body I'm not into the bar scene. I really miss having a guy to cuddle with. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there not lookin 4 relationship..lookin 4 sum fun..must b disease free and wear a condom. other than that its all good so what r u waiting for lets get it! Free Dating Services local singles Wagga Wagga free online dating Best Free Dating Sites singles in Shepparton-Mooroopna free online dating I live a calm life style and would like to keep it that way, not much into drama. Love music, and going to the movies. Looking for a sexual attraction as thaqt is pretty important to me. If I like how you look then there are no limits to what we can do. I prefer to talk off site! I'm very open minded and will try anything once! I prefer to have a guy who is wierd looking, I know sounds wierd. Just a fetish of mine! If you are like that then write me! my hobbies are going out and enjoying lifr...my goal is to meet a nice person 2 have fun with and enjoy myself. imj looking for someone that i can kick it with and chill with in take me out to the movies or somewere fun, then maybe after I can show off my oral skills Wink Would enjoy meeting an older sexy man who is free with his affection and does not want to be tied down. Also, someone who has creative, kinky ideas about sex - would love to hear your ideas - anything goes!!! I like funny guys that can keep me laughing and entertained. I dont want a boyfriend but I do want a guy to have fun with in and out of bed. You must look at least kind of good and be experienced. Let me know if u wanna chill or maybe do more. I love to laugh and have a good time and am looking for a funny man. Laughter is truly the best medicine annd it has gotten me through some rough times. I am very adventurous and like to try new things. I listen to about any type of music, just depending on what my current mood is or what I'm doing.

Dubbodat

Back to top Go down